Wednesday 12 December 2012

Midnight sharings...

The frugal chicken stock I am making for tomorrow night is bubbling on the stove, and I am taking a break from packing to write this, any excuse will do, but at least this feels productive.
We really liked the little two acre property, and the joy of a house that could be our home for many years is extremely appealing, so we put in an offer and it was accepted! 

Hopefully, fingers crossed, this could be our new home.

Before I moved here, I had probably moved more than 16 times in ten years. This house has been over six years of bliss and security that I have never known before, and packing up my little sanctuary fills me with sadness, I will miss this little house, and all of the dreams and plans we had for it. But someone new will come, and with them will come other plans and hopes and dreams, it was just not meant to be ours. 

I still have hopes, dreams, and plans, but I will be spending them on a hundred year old, relocated farmhouse, and the paddocks that surround it. My mum mentioned to a friend our potential new homes location, and it just so happens he has spent quite a bit of time there, and offered us a free horse, wow. It is weird how sometimes the right time, the right place, and the right circumstances can come together. We would have to do some fast work on the stables, and check the fences but, there is a lot of room...

Hoping not to put the cart before the horse,
Bek. 





No comments:

Post a Comment