Friday 27 April 2012

Killer Update

A happier post than my earlier one, Killer has been spotted! Yay! Killer is the hopeful name I gave to a blue tongue lizard I spotted in my backyard one day a few months back. After a few fleeting glimpses, it appeared Killer had moved on, and left a rather abundant food supply behind. Today my mumma came running from her bungalow to tell me she'd spotted him, basking on the old slate I'm wanting to lay as a path through my veggie garden. Yay! 

By the time I'd gone to get a picture all that could be seen was his/her head. Sorry about the quality, I zoomed in on my iPhone so as not to disturb him/her. 
A later shot of killer stealthily catching some rays.

In other news, Annie my kombi is apparently running like a dream, and is ready to be picked up! More Yay! 


I'm leaving now to grab her, I've missed her in my driveway! have an awesome Friday people!! 

Bek.

No comments:

Post a Comment